Monday, April 28, 2014

26.4.2014 | Unlimited bowling for the day

Hello people! I'm back in action. Hehe. 

Went to the bowling alley on Saturday with some friends. It was my first time going to the bowling alley here. Apparently there are only two bowling alley in Tasmania. One in Launceston and another in Hobart. Woke up early to get ready. I was so tired that time. I plan to tell my housemate and just sleep in. But nope. I force myself out of the bed and showerrrr. 

Because it was a school holiday, you get to play as many times as you want for only 16.90 dollar. Haha. Unlimited game for the day! You get to play unlimited games until 5 in the evening! Worth it right! Imagine playing 10 games from 12 until 5 in the evening! 1.69 dollar per game! HAHA. Super cheap and worth it!

I think I did okay for the games. Haha. I usually wash the drains back in Kuching. BOTH DRAINS. LEFT AND RIGHT. Haha. But when I was playing the other day, I didn't wash as many drains as I did back then. Haha. Not bad right? :P 

Even took my scores. Pretty good score. Haha. I played until my hips hurt! It really hurts! Played too much of a bowling. Haha. But it was a good day. Haven't play bowling for such a long time. 

It's picture time!



First game! Not bad right! I scored 108 le! I'm proud of myself! Hahahaha. Three strikes! Hehehhehehehe.


Not bad eh? *chuckles*


122! Hahahahahahah. I'm so happy. Double strikes! :)

Anyway, I had lots of fun. 

There was this one game that me, Martin and Hubert bet. Whoever lost have to pay for the ice cream. Haha. I thought I lost it. I only scored 82. But nope, I won Martin by a point. Hahahahhahahaha. We were all laughing at him. Because he was leading. But on the 10th throw, he missed. Twice. So he only scored 81. That was such a close match. It really was. Told him that there's no need to pay for the ice cream. But he insisted. Hahahaha. A bet is a bet. It was so funny. He was so close in betting my score. It could have been me who has to pay for the ice cream. 

I really enjoyed myself at the bowling alley. I'm so going to play bowling when I go back to Kuching. Haha. I can't wait for that time to come.

Alrighty guys. It's time to sign off. Till next time.

Xoxo.





No comments :