Tuesday, May 28, 2013

What's happening?

Hello readers! 

It's nice having people reading my blog though I might not know you guys! Thanks for that! Appreciate that! Do continue reading! I will try to constantly updating my blog!

So yesterday, we went to the spring to celebrate Freda's birthday. We went sushi king for lunch. Then we went to this place where we took photos. After that we went to the arcade! Because I wanted to play basketball. Haha. It was fun! Love it! Love how I'll sweat after playing and love how the ball will always go into the ring! Haha. Love it!

We headed to Starbucks to study. Sad to say. We waited for 5 o'clock because that time, the frapuccino all half price. Promotion is until this Friday. Haha. Go grab them this Friday! It's the last day already! It's reasonable when it's half price. Hitz crew were there too! 

Wei Wei asked me why my hair is still this short! I agree with her. It's okay. Haha. I'll just have to wait. Good things come to those who wait. :) haha. 

Let the pictures do the talking.






Till here! 

Xoxo.




No comments :