Wednesday, September 10, 2014

20th Birthday Celebration!

After 2 months (yes, 2 months! I know this is a very late post! But - better late than never right? :P I can't believe it has been two months! How time flies), I am finally blogging about my birthday celebration.

I have not always been a fan of my birthday because I feel like it is just another normal day. But I am still grateful so have friends who celebrated my birthday with me :) Thank so much guys! I am really excited for my birthday this year because I get to celebrate it with my boyfriend! I am lucky enough that my birthday falls on the winter holiday! So I flew to Melbourne for my holiday and to celebrate my birthday too! :) Although I could not celebrate my birthday with my family because I am far away  from my hometown (Kuching), at least I can celebrate it with my boyfriend! I knew Josh is flying to Melbourne! How dare those two kept secrets from me! HAHAHAHA! Thanks Josh for flying over to Melbourne! Glad to have my best friend celebrating my birthday with me!

This is by far the best birthday celebration ever! It was filled with so much love! That no words can describe how blessed and grateful I feel. :)

The clock strikes 12 and I was looking for my laptop charger when I realise Daryl came into the room with a tiramisu cake and the rest singing Happy Birthday song! I was like - OMG!!!!!!! This has never happened to my in my whole life okay. Of course I OMG-ED. HAHA. I was on cloud nine! Never have I would thought this would happen to me! I have always wanted to eat homemade tiramisu so I told Daryl that I want tiramisu for my birthday! Haha. (Yes, I told Daryl what I want for my birthday cake. Hehe. He asked me ma, so I tell him lot :P I even told him I want red velvet cake!).   Thus - the birthday cake! Michelle and Cassandra (Daryl's sisters) and his cousins made the cake from scratch! Thank you guys! The tiramisu cake was awesome! It's so yummy! So I told Daryl that I wanted a red velvet cake right? But there's no red velvet cake to be seen but it's alright because the tiramisu is awesome enough!

To my surprise, he actually woke up at 4 something in the morning - just to bake a red velvet cake for me! People! TELL ME. WHERE CAN YOU FIND SUCH A BOYFRIEND?! I am truly blessed and grateful to have him in my life! FYI, we slept very late that night poor boyfie has to wake up just to bake a cake for me. It was suppose to be a surprise but it's a failed surprise. Haha. Cause I happened to wake up and I heard noise coming form the kitchen. My first instinct was that he must be baking a red velvet cake for me! I don't want to ruin his surprise so I continued sleeping haha.

Woke up and got ready for brunch! We went to South of Johnson! The food was okay - not bad :) There were a lot of people that morning! The ambience is good :) After brunch we went to Lindt! Daryl bought this groupon thingy from Groupon! There were so much sweetness! Chocolates desserts! We could not finish them because it was too sweet!


We then walked around his university and headed home. He told me that we will be having chicken rice for dinner. I was like - Okay, no problem! When we reach home, I was like - why are there so much food? Are those ingredients for the chicken rice? Lol. The answer is no! Haha. We had steamboat that night! Before dinner, we went to Laguna to buy sesame dressing and BWS to get some drinks! Steamboat was awesome! Love it so much! Too bad Nicole and Kimberly could not join us but Kimberly dropped by just to give me my birthday present! Thank you guys! Love it! Daryl's cousins bought cupcakes too!




All in all, my birthday celebration this year was awesome! I appreciate each and everyone who celebrated my birthday with me! I am really touched; no words could describe how I felt that night!

I also want to take this time to thank each and everyone of you who wished me on Whatsapp, Facebook messenger, called, messages and tweeted me! I have not been a good friend because I did not reply those messages :/ sorry friends! I feel bad, I really do. But it's too late for me to reply those messages now - since it's already two months since my birthday.

I want to thank Louis Ting! He wished me before my actual birthday! Thank you very much and see you soon!

I don't remember who was the second person to wish me but I want to thank the Lenians!

Jacq - Thanks Nuts! :D Dang, we're 20 already! I love you and miss you too!

Pik Ai - You called me cammie?! Haha. Thanks babe :) See you soon! Love you too

Freda - Freda Chen Qin Yi! Thank you! :) Yes, wait for my okay! I will collect my handmade gift! Haha. Love you too

Leonard - Hi Teo! Thank you! :) Haha. You don't have to call me :P I am happy that you wish me happy birthday!

Bi Qi - Bi Qi! Thank you! :D hehehe take care in Brisbane! :)

Kim Hao - Yo! Thank you! :D

Delia - Thank you!! Catch up when I am back in Kuching! And when you are too!

Suki - HAHAHAHAHA! Thank you! :D It's not awkward okay :P snowman hug for you too!

Lionel - Hi Lionel! HAHA. Thank you! :P Haven't talk to you for a long time! How are you?!

Adrian Chung - Thank you! :) Long time no see! Haha.

Matthew - Haha! Thank you! Yes, celebrate with my erhem erhem! Haha! Take care too and see you soon! :P

Abi - Hi Abi! Thank you!! Hehehe. You take care too! I miss you too

Asyraf - Thank you handsome!

Nahum - Thank you! :)




XOXO :)


No comments :