Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Happy Birthday Freda!

Yes. Today is the one and only Freda Chen's birthday! She's 19 already! Man! Time flies! Hope you have a great one darling! Love you lots!

We girls have this group called Lenians and she's one of them. She has a few nicknames and one of them is Haha. She's called Haha because she loves to laugh. And I meant it. She laughs a lot! Whoever knows her sure agreed with me. Haha. It's good to laugh though. Haha. Continue to laugh my dear! 

She's one smart girl :) but she's kinda short. Haha. It's okay. She's a girl. Doesn't really matter haha. She's good at piano too. She's practically good at most of the things :) Glad to have her as my besties. May you be sad or happy, I want you to know that I'll always be there for you. Love you lots. Xoxo. Happy birthday again my dear!

Here's a picture of us. :)

Till here. 

Xoxo.

No comments :