Sunday, September 21, 2014

Happy 6th monthsary!

Hello people,

Yes, it's our 6th monthsary! I can't believe it's been six months! It felt surreal the past few months!

Thanks dear for these wonderful six months. 
It has been a wonderful six months together!
I still remember how nervous you were when you pooped the question, 
Your heart was pumping faster than usual.
Mine was too darling.
I was over the moon when you asked me to be your girlfriend.
It was the best day of my life!
I couldn't ask for me.
I was so happy!
I cherish every moment I spent with you. 
May it be good or bad.
I just want to be by your side. 
Although we're far apart, I'll always be there for you :)
no matter what. 
I can't be there for you physically, but I can be there for you mentally.
Thanks for putting up with my crazy-rollercoaster-behaviours.
Despite how stubborn I am at times, hard to please and etc,
You are here,
Supporting me all the way, cheering me up :)

This post is dedicated to you my love :)





I can't wait to see you again,

Xoxo.


No comments :