Monday, May 27, 2013

Hello people!

Sup people! How is everyone doing?! It's the starting of another week. How fast. Time flies aite? 

The weather was scorching. No joke. My friend came over to study. And we decided to go to this new place called Wu Cha. This place sells drinks. Smoothies and all those milk teas. Recently, I brought my brother there and he bought this drink called double chocolate smoothie with basil seeds. I tried and it's super nice! It's not too sweet! The price is also reasonable and affordable. :) Here's the address.

Head Office. No 20, Ground Floor, Tabuan Heights Comercial Centre, Jalan Song 93350Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.


I like how the place is set up. It's a nice place to hang out with friends. I like the environment. But it can be quite noisy because the place is quite small. Get back to the topic. So we ordered the same drink which my brother ordered that day. I would certainly go to this place in the future. 


I mentioned about this black dress that I love! And I finally bought it. Well not me la. My mum bought it for me. Haha. Loving this dress! I also bought this black leather dress from Zalora. Because I subscribed to Zalora, they were giving customers 30% discounts and also 10% discounts during the weekends. This dress costs 109 but after discount it's less that 80 because of the transportation fee. Love that dress! Hope I can fit into it! Can't wait for it to arrive! Recently, I've been madly and deeply in love with black leather dress! I love those material! 


My friend sent me this message and asked me to guess the answer.


I know you like a nice joke....so lets play a game!!

If you play and lose, be sportive and fair.


You are sleeping. At 7 in the morning you hear the door bell....Unexpected guests. Your friends came over to have breakfast. You have strawberry, honey, nutella and cheese. What do you open first?


If your answer is wrong, you have to change your whatsapp profile pic in to Mr. Bean within and for the next 24hrs. Deal?


Lets play! I got he wrong answer. Haha so in the end, I'll have to put Mr Bean as my profile picture on whatsapp. People! Do comment! Lets see who got the correct answer :) Good luck guys!


Till here then. Have a nice day everyone! 


Xoxo.


No comments :