Monday, September 22, 2014

Mid semester break! [ 25.8 - 8.9.2014 ]

Hello people! 

I am back for another blog post! I went to Melbourne again during my mid-semester break! It was a good two weeks there, spending quality time with the boyfie. I only had a week break but because I only have classes on Monday and Tuesday, I gave myself an earlier break! So I had two weeks break! Yeah for longer break! 

25th of August 2014

Had a hurdle task that morning, couldn't wait for that to get out of my way and just spend my semester break with boyfie! Friend was kind enough to drop me off at the airport (yes! save on the shuttle bus fee, hehehhee - the perks of having friends who own a car) Reached Melbourne earlier than expected! Yes! Quickly make my way out, sadly I saw the star bus shuttle bus driving away. No more shuttle bus o.o Called boyfie and he told me to use sky bus. Sky bus brought me to the Southern Cross station and I will meet boyfie there. Got off the bus and boyfie came from behind surprising me! I was shocked lol. I was happy to meet him! 

The first thing that I ate that night was sushi! Hehehehehe! Sushi sushi is closed already but there's a sushi place that is still open. So we went and bought some sushi! It was so good! 

I spend the next three days going to Starbucks for Mocha frap! My unconditional love for Mocha frap, I love you so much you're so yummy. I can't wait for my next trip to Melbourne and just chill out at Starbucks, drinking my all time favourite Mocha frap! 

Spent the next few days doing my assignment which is due on the 28th and 29th of August. :O Thank god I am halfway through my assignment, just need to do some adjustments. 

I did not meet up with Chia Yi when I went to Melbourne the last time, so I told myself that I must meet her this time round! We went dinner at Mook Ji bar (near Melbourne Central) together with Chris and boyfie! Food was awesome! I love it because it's Korean food! The fried chicken was awesome! It's so freaking good. I am so going back the next time I go Melbourne. 

Boyfie and I also went to Big Ma Ma for the second time! Second time was bad, the food is not as good as the first time I went. I am not sure if it's because I am unwell, or because it's late already and the chef just cincai cook out food. But I did not enjoy our dinner. 

2nd of September 2014

Boyfie and I decided to try the buffet at China Bar. It is quite expensive, 59 per pax. But for the unlimited seafood and salmon that I can get, I don't mind paying that much amount of money for food! We went there with boyfie's sisters. 


Food :D


Us :)


Food! :D


Us :D

3rd September 2014

Had brunch at Food Addict with boyfie and his sisters! I ordered pulled pork burger with fries! Ohmy it was so good! Trust me when I say it's good, IT IS GOOD. Wise choice of food for brunch there! Ohmy, I am craving for it right now! The ambience there is good too! Took some photos of the place and our food too! 


Our food :D


Pulled pork burger with fries :D


4th September 2014

Boyfie bought groupon deal for two on Groupon! He called to reserve a place for us the next day and we went! Dinner date with love! Wore the dress that I bought at Factorie and the necklace I bought at Lovisa! Food was good! It was a good deal because the steak itself costs 33 dollar! And boyfie paid only 49 dollar for two people! The food was good! :D We ordered steak and pizza, had bruschetta for our entree and tiramisu for desserts! Tiramisu was good! It was so good I want some now! We took lots and lots of photos! Love boyfie's sister's camera! I want one too!

After dinner, we headed to San Churro. We ordered ice cream and boyfie ordered Spanish Hot Chocolate! Took more photos! 












5th September 2014

We got ourselves free coupon at Frozen! It's really good, but kinda pricey. Since we got ourselves 10 dollar, we got ourselves some frozen yoghurt! If you're Malaysian, this is something like Tutti Frutti, everything counts by grams. 

We went there twice! Awesome! We tried the plain ones, chocs and almond milk or something. I don't really remember. Topped with almond flakes! Delicious! 

I saw my junior there too! She works there :)




6th September 2014

Boyfie brought me to this place. It's near Queen Victoria Market. Doughnuts! It's pricey, but it's good! Try some if you are around that area! 


Wonder pao after lunch at Rose Garden! 



Us :D At RMIT basketball court :P

7th September 2014

My last day in Melbourne! I'm gonna miss boyfie so much! I wanted to drink Starbucks for the last time before heading back to Launceston. So we did, and here I were, drinking my favourite Mocha frap. 




Told boyfie that I want to try Charlie and Co this time round because I did not try it the other time. So we did! But I prefer this pho! It might be cause I was not me that day. So no for burger and yes for pho. The pho is so freaking good. I am so gonna go back for this! Wait for me pho! I'll be back for you! Soon enough!



We had a feast the last night! Tapao food from Gami - famous for it's fried chicken! Definitely go back there for their fried chicken and lots of food! 

I bought a dress at Dotti! It was love at first sight! Let me show you a picture of me in it!


I never own a maxi dress. Lol. Well except when my cousin got married, I did have one, as I was her bridesmaid. But other than that, I had none. So this will be my first one! I love the aztec design! I am so madly deeply in love with the dress! 

Bought four necklaces at Lovisa! If you know me long enough, you'll know that I am not that girly kinda girl. But I don't know what got me that day, I went into Lovisa, saw the sale of buy one get one free and two necklaces for 20 dollar, I just spend my quality time looking for the one that I think suits me. I ended up getting four necklaces! Haha! It was a really good deal! I save more than half the price that I paid for! No pictures of the necklaces because I did not take any pictures of them. Next time!

I also bought a dress at cotton on! It was on sale for 15 dollar. Haha. 

Ever since I joined gym, I have been wearing my high school class tees, I had two. Haha. Shows how much I love my class :D I decided to get sports tee for gym. I went to HandM, tried on few clothes and ended up buying one. One is not enough if I want to attend more classes! So boyfie and I went to Nike and tried on one that I really like. Boyfie said her sisters bought them cheaper online. So I went home and searched from the exact same clothes that I want to get. In the end, I got myself three sports tees because I don't want to pay for the shipping fees. Hehe. 

A young lady persuaded me to buy this organic facial thingy. Haha. I don't use toner and stuffs for my face and I think the need to buy some cleanser stuff for my face. I did try Simply when I was back in Malaysia, just the cleansing ones. Not toner, no others. I don't know why, I just don't. But after the lady showed me this product, I want to get it for myself! I went there twice! Twice! I hesitated at first, because it's quite pricey. But it can last me for a year. So I was like, why not. Invest this money into this cleansing product, and if it works, I will continue using it. And it's organic! With manuka honey and some other organic stuffs. So why not give it a try. No harm trying. I ended up buying it. Haha. 

I want to get Toms shoes so badly!! I like the idea of buying a pari of shoes, and they will give one pair to those unfortunate people. Although it is just a pair of shoes, it's still something. I saw one that I really really like! But it doesn't have my size! I went there this time, and it's gone. It's okie, wait till I get a part time job (finger crossed that I'll get one), I will definitely get one! 

Before signing off, I want to take this opportunity to thank boyfie and his sisters! I had a great time there! We laughed so much, especially the last night! We talked about our memories during childhood and it was hilarious! Cant wait too see you guys again! :D

Xoxo.





No comments :