Saturday, September 13, 2014

Updates.

Hello people!

I can't believe my first year of uni is ending soon. It is already the 8th week of the second semester. How time flies, I am going home soon.

I have been wanting to get a part time job here since I have the time (I only have classes on Monday and Tuesday - I don't know if I should be happy or sad). But because of my laziness (I am really good at procrastinating - oh god, please help me), I did not apply for any vacant positions elsewhere. Fortunately I attended a training back during my winter holiday, at least I have certificates, easier for me to look for a part-time job.

So I decided not to procrastinate more and googled for vacant positions. And I found some! I sent my resume yesterday, hoping to get a reply as soon as possible. It's best that I can get those jobs, but if I don't, it doesn't really matter too. At least I tried applying, better than nothing right. Wish me luck guys!

I received an email regarding student engagement leader for 2015. Uni is looking for people to organise activities such as Lazy Sundays, to get students to gather and interact with each others. One of the criteria is that students applying have to be in their second year. But I don't know if they meant next year or now. I want that job because it's 24 dollar per hour! I hope to be part of the student engagement leader next year because I really enjoy going to Lazy Sunday and the cooking classes. This is a great opportunity for me to expand my social life and meet new friends.

Sometimes, even if you put efforts in your work, if one does not appreciate it, it'll all be a waste. I am really bumped out. Oh so sad. But I believe that hard work will eventually pays off. It's just a matter of time.

Oh! I created an account of carousell. I knew about this app quite some time ago, but only created an account few days ago. I am selling some of my clothes (brand new and worn) because I am not going to wear those clothes/ don't really like those clothes anymore/ doesn't fit me anymore. I am going to use those money to buy a new camera. I really love boyfie's sister camera. Love it so much that I want to get one myself.

Username: camellia94

Do check them out!

Oh oh! We had steamboat last night (12.9.2014). Malaysia gang having steamboat. There's five of us (Malaysians) living under a roof. It used to be just me and Hubert. But now there's five people staying here!

I made tiramisu. Food. I hope it turns out alright.

I don't know why some people are so negative. I can't stand them. What should I do.

I don't even know why I am writing this blog post.

Till next time.

Xoxo.

No comments :