Monday, April 28, 2014

27.4.2014 | Mud Run

Yes, another update!

I decided to join the Mud Run which was held on Sunday. I was in dilemma whether or not to go. I finally decided to join on Saturday. Lucky to have friends who helped me with the registration :)

It was my first time joining the mud run. I was so excited the day before because I was told there were obstacles that you'll need to go through.

OMG. I tell you. This event is extreme. Because of the mud, the obstacles are just tough. The mud is so sticky and muddy. It's so hard to move around. There is this part of the obstacle where you have to swim through the mud. The last part was tough. It was so hard so sort of "swim" through the mud. I couldn't move. I seriously could not move. Those mud is extreme.

Another obstacle that I've encountered is my shoes! I wore the wrong shoes. I didn't want to use my sports shoes cause it's still a new sports shoes. I ended up wearing my sneakers and that was the worst decision ever. Lesson learnt. Never wear sneakers for a mud run event. My shoes were stuck in the mud at the first obstacle. I was like what. This is bad. It is just the first obstacle and my shoes are stuck. It got worse. Because my sneakers are old, the sole wears off. The last few kilometers, I have to rely on my friends to help me go through those obstacles. My sneakers are way too slippery to pass through the obstacles.

It was so cold after we finish the run. I was shivering. It was really cold when the wind blows. It felt good to finally change into clean clothes. It felt even better to be able to shower. I knew I had scratches on my knees from crawling in the mud. But I never knew it would be that bad. Those scratches were quite bad I would say. Not to mention those bruises. I even have scratches on my hands. I never really got hurt that bad before. Haha. It felt like I just got into a fight. I couldn't even walk properly! Walking is an obstacle now. It hurts to walk now! I had to walk slowly, up the stairs and into my room. That was tough.

I'm still in pain. Hahahahahahah. Ohmy. It was good though. It was a good experience. Hehehhehehehe.

Till next time.

Xoxo.

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Aww cam, i know how you feel. I'm glad you're better now. Hugs. :)