Thursday, April 24, 2014

20.4.2014

Hello people!

I'm back to blogging. One week of holiday is ending soon! Where has the time gone? Anyway, it's a good thing too. This means I'm closer to going back home! :D

What have I been doing the past few days? Let's see.

Holiday starts on the Friday (18.4.2014). Hubert and few friends cooked delicious food. CURRY! No cooking for the day. Just enjoy the food prepared by the boys. It's so freaking yummy. With roasted chickens too! The skin is so crispy. I wonder how they made it. They had drinking session too. I drank this drink. I forgot what is it called. But I asked one of our friends and he said it's the root of a plant. So I guess it's good for your health. It doesn't taste bad. But it doesn't taste good either. Haha. Neutral. Hehe. 

Drinking session did not end until the next day. We all slept in until afternoon. The guys were supposed to head to the church for the mass but nope. The mass started at 3 and they woke up at 2 something. Haha. So we ended up having leftovers curry and roasted chickens for lunch. After lunch, the guys went to buy some liquor. Apparently, when they reached uni, the bottle of Vodka broke and they drove back to the store and get another one. 

Milestone achieved that day! I broke my 5km run! YES! I WAS SO HAPPY. I have been wanting to break this record! Finally. 

The drinking session continues. It wasn't even 9.30 yet and Hubert was totally drunk. He kept talking and talking, asking people to shut up. 

20.4.2014 

Happy Easter Sunday people! There was a BBQ at Kerslake. FREE FOOD. HEHE. We have breads, bacons, eggs and pancakes. So delicious. Yummy. 

There were many Easter eggs around the compound. There's this candy, pink marshmallow coated with milk Cadbury chocolate. IT WAS THE BOOM. I ate one and brought back two. HAHAHAHA. And... I left the rest on the chair. The view was breath taking. Sadly I did not take any photos. Food was awesome. It was a cooling sunny day. After the BBQ, Hubert, Martin, Dylan and I went to the common room. We played pool and ping pong. We were all so tired after that we went back to sleep. I was so tired I slept until 4.45 in the evening. 

We had steamboat that night! Tom Yam soup! Yummy in the tummy. Steamboat for the Easter! :D The weather is getting cold each day. Steamboat is the best combination for the colder weather. 

Pictures will be up soon. 

Till here.

Xoxo.


No comments :