Sunday, April 13, 2014

Lazy Sunday | 13.4.2014

Hello people! I'm back again!

So I went to this event called "Lazy Sunday". It is an event where university students gather and talk. You can meet new friends there. Improve your social skills. :)

It is really a good event. I went there last Sunday and went again this Sunday. You get to play board games and eat!

So today, we played Monopoly. It's not the ones you always play, where you get to buy houses and hotels. This is different! This is Coca-cola monopoly! I never seen one before! It's so cool! There aren't any houses or hotels. There are six packs of cokes which are the houses in notmal monopoly. Vending machine as the hotel. It is super cool. Haha. Me Amanda Song and Charlie played this. 

I really had a lot of fun playing this game! I'm happy to say that I win this game. Hahahaha. It was a nice game. After the game, we talked about our studies. Charlie is doing his Master in Teaching specializing in Mathematics and Science. It's nice to meet friends who's doing the same course as me. I mean as in they are doing education too! It's really nice knowing them. Had a really good chat with them.

I realized that I have change! In a good way of course. I guess I am more sociable. I am definitely more open up. When I am sad I'll just tell Daryl :P haha. I don't keep things to myself as much as I do last time. Which is a good thing. I am grateful for the things that I have. I appreciate the things that I have. I am much more happier now. 

Of course there are times when I just feel hopeless and sad. But I know that it is just a bad day and not a bad life. I can choose to either let it bring me down or see things at the brighter side. 

Anyways, I'm getting out of topic. Haha. After the event, I drove Hubert uncle's car. Hahahahaha. It was a manual car! It has been months since I last drove! Hahaha. I never like driving manual car. But I still drive anyway. Haha. I put the clutch too fast and it just stops. Haha. Four times! Ohmy. The consequence of not driving for months. Haha. It was good though. It's nice to drive again. :) 

It was a good night. I really enjoy the talk and the game. I can't wait to go again next Sunday! Hehe. 

That's all for now!

Xoxo.

No comments :