Monday, July 15, 2013

Random stuffs.

This post is gonna be really random.

Content of this post will be of :-
1. Tiny wings (it's a game and it's free on iTunes now!) and Coin Dozer
2. Kuching Festival
3. Pinterest
4. Arts and Crafts
5. Inner peace 

Hola! First thing first. Tiny wings. Such a cute game. Been waiting for it to be free on iTunes. Good things come to those who wait. And yes! I've waited for it and it's free now. Downloaded it as soon as I saw the free word. Hehe. This game is introduced by JOSHUA SIM KA SENG. HAHAHAHA. Don't say I didn't mention your name okay. Started playing it during form 5. I still remembered how me, Joshua and Jian Xiang were competing with each others. Who will score the highest points. It's funny how time flies. It's been two freaking years. Really bring back memories. And we were playing while lesson was on. Too addicted to this game. It was our SPM years and there we were playing tiny wings. Haha. Sweet memories. 

Kuching fest. It's been raining the past two days. Pity those stalls selling food on a rainy day. Rain rain go away come again another day. Anyway, I went there again. For the second time. Yeah there were not many cars that time. Because its a Monday. Man I tell you. There were so many shops taking off day on Monday! Ish. Don't wanna earn money is it? Haha. Kidding okay I know you need your rest. Lesson learnt from the last time. Never buy too much food. You'll even up over eating. Omg. That's what happened that day. Never again. Moderate buying. Didn't really buy anything. Bought fried mushrooms and Taiwan sausages. That's all. And I'm full. Heard that there is this stall selling fried fresh milk. Definitely gonna try it next visit! Ate this too!



What is this called? Lol. Have no idea. But I know it's nice and it is. 

Pinterest. Okay. I never know this site or apps which ever you preferred existed. Haha. Sorry guys. At least I know it now. Jacq has an account for it. And I read some blogger saying about Pinterest too. Even Blogilates has an account. I was curious about it. What is that? So I downloaded it. It's an apps where you can choose which categories you would like to view. May it be cars to accessories. I would say it's similar to Instagram. But slightly different. Some pictures are so beautiful. Love their DIY sections. So many awesome ideas that you might not think of. This apps become my everyday apps to be viewed. Recommend people to download this apps!

Arts and crafts. Been using empty boxes to recycle. I need something to put my stuffs and empty boxes come in handy now. There's a lot of whiskey box (whiskey gone, box is still there). Might as well use them to put my stuffs. And the little boxes are so thick. Which is good. Wrapped it with white papers because I want to. Lol. Turned this into a letter box too!


See? Just slot the letters inside. There's no need to waste those money buying the letter box. It doesn't matter it its spoilt cause its easy to make a new one. Save environment people! Recycle! Lol. And save money! Money not easy to want you know?! Lol. The box is thick enough. It'll be just fine. There's no need to buy a fancy ones.

I found my inner peace. Lol. For now. At least. I saw this quote on Pinterest and I'm hooked by it.


There you go. Been through ups and downs. There should be more ups and not downs. I choose to heal it up and move on! 

I remembered something. I was gonna post about Cory Monteith. I'm sure many of you know who he is by now. He's the glee actor. I was so shocked when I heard about the devastating news. He is only 31. How can life be so fragile. Such a sad thing. He's such an amazing guy. Talented guy who sings. You will always be remembered. You will. RIP.

I guess that's about it. Till next time. 

Xoxo.




No comments :