Thursday, July 18, 2013

Logos Hope.

Logos Hope is back in Kuching! It was here last year too. But didn't get to go. So I'm not gonna miss this chance to visit Logos Hope! I couldn't remember the last time I've been there. It's been too long. I think it was when I was still in primary school. Man. That's long. How time flies. 
Snapped some photos during the visit. Unfortunately you'll have to wait. Haha. Because I'm using my laptop now and photos are in my phone. Sorry guys. You'll have to wait. 

The weather was super duper hot. It's burning! The sun is really scorching that afternoon. Weather's been pretty crazy lately. It's so hot in the afternoon and started raining in the evening. Walao eh. Want to go to Kuching Fest also cannot. I want fried mushrooms le! 
Wanted to go to the upper deck but we're not allowed to! Why?! I want to go and see. Meh. After Logos Hope we went to Jubillee. Eat ice kacang! It's been quite some time since I last when there too! Omg. Maybe more than a month. 

I've heard about JPMart selling sushi. But I've never been there before. I also don't know where it is. Lol. So Lionel brought us there. Maybe we're kinda late when we get there, I don't see much choices. Want to buy some avocados back home. So we went to Cold Storage. Too bad it was all sold out. Meh. So no avocados to eat. I want to eat. 

Yea for Tuesday. It's Ramadhan month and Starbucks have this offer where you buy one free one on Tuesdays and Friday. Grab my all-time favorite - Mocha frappucino! I'm so loyal to you! Lol. Kidding.

Xoxo.  

No comments :