Monday, July 22, 2013

Kuching Festival

Heh. Went Kuching Festival again for the third time with Freda, Jacq, Kah Sing, Lionel and Jet. It was a Friday. The first thing I did when we reach was to buy fried mushrooms. My love.*drools* I wonder how they fried it. It's super delicious. Couldn't resist. Hehe. Saw a lot of my friends there. Could even list them down :-

- Kher San
- Pik Ai
- Jason Kua
- Leonard Teo
- Kelvin
- Ivan Wong
-Chee Liang
- Sie Wei 
- Kim Hao
- Adrian Lim
- Alex
- Dora 

and some seniors. So glad to see them again! It's been to long since I last saw them. Happy to get to see them after so long. Ivan gained a few pounds man. Lol. Maybe I exaggerate. But it's true! He's so much chubbier compared to the last time I saw him. 

Tried fried fresh milk for the first time. Want to know what's my reaction? Meh. Lol. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Moment of truth..
It was okay. I don't think it's very very very very yummy. It's just okay. Lol. Sorry guys. Some people think that it's nice. Some people doesn't like it. I don't understand why the queue is so long? Is it because it's something new and they wanna try to taste or is it because it's delicious? For us, of course we wanna try. It's something new. Everyone's always
getting super excited when there's new stuff. No?  

Didn't really eat much. Maybe because I ate too much of the Taiwan sausages that I couldn't stuffed myself with other food. Ate these mini ice-cream for the second time. The first time was last year. Ice-cream is still this yummy. 



See! How cute! It's not very pricey too. It's affordable.


This is nice. I tell you! This Pik Ai ate five of these! Lol. It's the once I mention on the previous post. About the grape coated with sugar syrup. It's RM 2 per stick. With four grapes.


BBQ CORN! HAHA.
This is yummy! Really love this! I think it's quite expensive. It's RM 3 per corn. 
But it's delicious. I would definitely buy again if I were to go to Kuching Fest. 

I was crazy that day. Or should I say yellow-minded the whole night? Or horny? Lol. Definitely not horny la. But I agree if you say it's yellow-minded. Haha. But everyone laughed. It's worth it. Haha. So there was these conversations where me and Jet were talking and it goes like this:-

J: I thought you're a male? 

Me: Yea, I am a male.

J: If you're a male, what's that sticking out of your chest? (He's saying boobs if you don't get it)

Me: Oh that. That's my muscles. HAHAHAHA.

And there goes my dirty-minded jokes. They laughed. Heh. Funny meh? 
There's more. We were talking in Chinese. So when we wanna buy let say sausages. They come in stick. And stick in Chinese is called 'zhi'. I hope this is the correct spelling. Anyway, even if it's not it doesn't matter. Haha. This is not Chinese writing competition la. Then we're like 'ni yao something(i forgot how the pin yin is spelled) zhi?'

Translation:- How many sticks do you want? ( If you're yellow-minded enough, you'll find it funny) 

It goes on throughout the night. There were so many people. May it be children to adults. Everyone's 'cray cray' about Kuching Festival, don't they? 'Cray cray' is another word for crazy okay?

Okay. That's all for now.

Xoxo.

No comments :