Saturday, July 13, 2013

Kuching Festival 2013

Yes People. Kuching Festival is back..... in action. Held at the same place, but earlier this year. Because of Hari Raya. Yeah! I can't wait to eat satay, curry, rendang, ketupat and many more! Oh my. I'm excited! Food paradise during Raya. So many delicious delicacies. How can anyone resist those yummy food? 

It's only the second day of Kuching Festival and my gosh. The crowd is !@#$%^&*(). There were so many people! Went there around 5.30. It's freaking 5.30. It's still so early and there were already so many people.

Bought quite a few back home. Too crowded to dine there man. It's so hard to find a place to sit even. Maybe next time. But definitely not just now. 

These are the food we bought just now
-Taiwan sausages
-Tornado fries
-Fried mushrooms! Love them much!
-Tapioca with coconut milk
-Otak-otak
-Fried burgers
-Ayam penyet

There's one more thing but I forgot what is it called. My bad. I'll re-call back and re-update this post. If not I'll just post it in another post. 

I wanted to buy fried ice-cream. But they don't know which one is the chocolate flavors. Oh well. There goes the fried ice-cream. Till we meet again. 

I shall stop here.

Xoxo.

P.s: I remembered! It's mua chi! Lol. How can I forgot. Omg. They raise their price! :O
And and I also ate this thingy. Umm it's grapes with sugar. Lol. I know what is it called in Chinese but not English. 

No comments :