Wednesday, November 7, 2012

New Template! :D

New template! Yeah! It's a good news. Well, the bad news is......................... I lost all my friend's URL!  OMG. This is insane! Ahhhh! Nevermind. ;/
Let's talk about other stuffs. Just finish my Chemistry exam! Paper two! 3 more papers left! I can't wait! I wanna go out and play! I wanna go Coffee Bean at the Spring! Iphone 5 where are you?!
I have a DSLR and I've been watching videos for the past few days. KevJumba, NigaHiga, WongFuProductions and Aj Rafael! Jinnyboyz too! :D So, I think I should make some funny videos. Just for fun. Or maybe not.

I got myself a newwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. S-T-A-R-B-U-C-K-S card! wohoo! Christmas card. There are two different cards. A red one and a blue one. I chose the red one. :) Loving it so much. :)

No comments :