Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hitz Kuching Birthday Invasion!

Hitz Kuching celebrated their 2nd Birthday Invasion at KRIC on the 2nd of November.
Featuring Greyson Chance! Pop Shuvit, B for Tesla, Ready Steady Go, One Buck Shot, Relent, Daytime Drama and others. There were a lot of people. So, basically you need a ticket to the Hitz Kuching Invasion. You can get those tickets from the Hitz Fm crew. You will either get a free standing ticket or rockzone ticket. Their difference is that rockzone is nearer to the stage and free standing is further. 
I had extra tickets for free standing. But I couldn't get those rockzone tickets. 
But, thanks to my cousin and uncle, I got myself 5 rockzone tickets! Super happy!
My brother took two tickets, one for himself and another for his friend. I gave two to my friends. 
I was still short of 3 tickets. My friends who volunteered in Hitz Invasion gave two to my friends and my cousin gave another one to my friend.
So there we are, with all our rockzone tickets! ;D

Before going to KRIC, my friends and I went to school cause we had something on. Then, we went to Sarawak Club to bath. Haha. Walked to KRIC. It was okay at first. But went wild after that. People were dancing, drinking, shouting and stuffs. It was C-R-A-Z-Y. YES. C-R-A-Z-Y! JJ and Ean were there. Natalie and Arnold were there too! Ryan and Jin too! OMG. They are so cute! Took pictures with them! I even got Jin's signature! Haha. Yea yea, I know i know. Many people got his signature too. Why am I so happy? Haha. Anyway, I should be happy that I got his signature!  

Greyson reached around 9 i think? People were pushing. People were shouting. It was so crowded. His performance, well, not bad. Well, it's not what I expected. Sorry to say that. Haha. But his performance was okay ;) I wanted to ran into the car he was in and hug him! I was so close. I should have ran and hug him. Haha. Oh well. It's okay. At least I got to take pictures with JJ, Ean, Jin, Ryan, Natalie, Natasha and Kiyoshi. Ryan and Jin are soooooooooooooo cute! Ahhh! Took last pictures with Ryan and went back home. I wore Hitz shirt that i got from Hitz Fm crew. Here's some pictures!

Ryan in the house!

Jin! ;D

Another picture of Jin and us ;)

Ahhhh! JJ ;)



I guess till there then :) xoxo

No comments :