Friday, November 9, 2012

It's Friday, Friday, gonna get out on Friday. :)

So, it's Friday! Well, yesterday was Friday. It's Saturday today. Anyway, wanted to blog yesterday but i was too tired. Guess what i did during weekdays after my Chemistry Paper?! Haha. I got myself a new starbucks card! See! It's red in colour! Nice?! There are two different designs but I chose this. One in blue and another one is red. I chose the red color! It's time for Christmas! Yeah! Kidding :) It's only the second week of November. Starbucks has this promotion thingy. There you go ---- * Promotional (valid until 15 January or while stocks last) Purchase 15 handcrafted beverages and receive a complimentary exclusive Starbucks 2013 Planner*. Oh my! I want the planner. I'm gonna ge you Mr. Planner! 

Starbucks Card!

Eric moved to his new house and invite me and my friends to his house for a house warming party. Me and my friends decided to get him something. We didn't know what to get for him. We ended up in Green Gallery at BDC. Bought him something. I don't know what it's called. -.- Something bad happened. Despite the bad incident, all of us had a great talk. I was so crazy that night. Maybe not crazy, but still crazy enough. Haha. It was my first time seeing Eric's dad. I've never seen his dad before. We went to MacDonald after his  house. I had McFlurry! You know what is it?! Do you know?! Let me show you a picture of how McFlurry looks like. See! Looks yummy right? It's been a long long time since I had one. Feels good to finally have one!

McFlurry  
Yesterday, Friday, I went to The Spring twice. In the afternoon for lunch and night time for a movie. Had Sushi Sakae for lunch. It was not as nice and tasty and juicy compared to the first time I went. Sad to say but yea. The Spring changed a lot. Like seriously. They build an inside playground! Many new shops are opening soon. Coffee Bean just opened. I wanna drink coffee! 




I watched this movie yesterday. Skyfall. It's a nice movie. People! You should watch this movie. 

Till here. xoxo :)

No comments :