Monday, November 12, 2012

Happy Diwali!

Happy Diwali to everyone out there! It's a Tuesday! Starbucks is giving out free drinks! I want!

Just finished my Economics Paper 1 yesterday. There were quite a few of repeated questions from past year papers. Overall, it was okay. Me and my friends then went to Abell Road because Hitz Fm Crews were there. Got myself a poster with Greyson Chance's signature and P!nk disc. I may not be a fan of P!nk but I'm happy that I got the disc. I may not be a fan of Greyson Chance, but his songs are nice and I'm very happy to get to win a poster with his signature on it. Back then, during the Hitz Kuching Invasion, there were people winning a backstage passes or the so called meet-and-greet session. But sad to say, I was not one of them. But! It's okay. At least I have his signature on the poster.

So, Freda is back in Kuching! Yeah! We're gonna take lots of pictures together with the Lenians. ;)

No comments :