Sunday, June 9, 2013

Photo challenge!

So I decided to try the photo challenge! Since my birthday falls on the month of June, I told myself will not I give it a try? 

I'm a little late haha since it's already the 9th of June. But hey, better late than never okay! Haha. 

I posted the one I want on Instagram. Check out my Instagram yo! And today is about inspiring person. Who should I put? Haha. I have someone in mind already. Gonna post it up later. That person is the first person I thought of. I can't think of anyone else. Be surprised. 

I was telling my friend who to put as inspiring person and guess what?! She told me Lady Gaga. LOL! Why lady gaga?!?! Haha. Nah she's not in my list. Sorry gaga. 

So here's the one I posted on Instagram.


Way do you think about it? Haha. You guys can try too! 

I don't think I'll post it everyday. Haha. I mean like movement?! What picture to post about movement? Omg. Haha. Oh wells. We'll see. 

Till here! Big event tonight!

Xoxo.

No comments :