Sunday, July 28, 2013

-July's Favorites!-

I know i know. I am a copycat. Meh. People are always making a video about their favorites. So I thought, why not I blog about my favorite too? Just that I'll type it out and not talk in front the camera. I'm a shy girl okay. HAHA. 

Without further a due, let's start! Get ready guys! Lol. Nah, just relax. 

1. Perfume/Parfum

Presenting Ralph Lauren Summer Blossom
-EDP 
Prefer EDP than EDT because it lasts longer. Love this smell. The word 'romance' suits this smell. Love how sexy this perfume smells. Haha. Maybe some won't like this smell. Some may prefer sweet smell. Those who love a romantic smell will definitely love this smell.




See how cute the bottle is! There's also this cute little ribbon flower attached to it. 

2. Instant Camera

My new love! I have a smaller instant camera that I got for my birthday last year. Okay. I am greedy. I want more. Haha. Because I want to collect them! Lol. Okay, maybe I shouldn't get the small instant camera. Partly because I already have one. But I definitely gonna buy the bigger ones. Because I want to and I don't have one. Haha. Those who read my blog would've known that I went to Thailand few weeks back and got this baby home! It's cheaper there! That's a bonus for me!  


The packaging of the instant camera.


I never knew this would be this big. I was kinda shocked when the sales girl took it out from the box. I was like 'Is this camera that big?'. It's so different from the small ones. 

- It's heavier (definitely)


- Comes with so many buttons! 


- A closer look


So I didn't really look what's inside the box. But after I did, I found this. I think it's an external lens. Sort of. I never knew it existed. Haha. Until I looked into the box and saw it.

3. New turquoise phone case! 

I've been wanting to get a transparent phone case. Mainly because I saw some DIY Phone Cases on YouTube and decided to give it a try. But couldn't find one that I really love. Found this at Plaza Merdeka! It's RM 19.90. And I love the turquoise color! I love this color very much!
Another thing I love about this case is that it protects the whole phone. Even the upper and lower part of the phone. That's the good part about it. 





4. Royce's Chocolate! 

There was supposed to be a photo of it. But I don't know why I couldn't tilt it! 
Not to worry. I googled it. HAHAHAHA. That's what Google is for right? Bought two packets of this in Thailand! This is the second time. The first time was when I was in Singapore last year. It's cheaper in Singapore. It's okay! It's so yummy I couldn't resist! I couldn't get them in Kuching okay. I had to buy even if it's more expensive. Meh. Banyak macam. It's super delicious okay! It's different from other chocolates.  

Nama Chocolate [Au Lait]

A blend of the choicest milk chocolate and fresh cream make it rich and smooth.

I don't know why it's called nama chocolate? Any clue why?

5. Avocados! 

The first time I tried was when I went to Perth, which was more than a month ago. Ordered this Avocado Salad. And it was superb! It's so yummy! I don't think it has any taste le. Okay, maybe a bit. But the taste is not that strong. It was so expensive! Bought two from Choice Premier. Guess how much they cost? RM8.90 if I'm not wrong. It's so expensive! Well, never bought one before. So don't know how much they cost.

Bought for the second time. And man it was way cheaper. Same brand. From Australia. And it only cost RM4.99 per avocado! It's half of the price. Can you imagine?! 
I saw this family who went to Upwell and they were looking at the avocados. I asked the man how do you choose avocados? Haha. First timer ma. And he told me. He even told me that Sunday market sold this for like RM 10 per kg. 

Lesson learnt: Never buy avocados at Choice Premier. 


Because I didn't know so I googled it. That's what Google is made for!

6. ._. 


Okay. I don't know what this place is called. But I can tell you the location. It's beside Emporium. Love this place! They sell fast food. And they have a variety of food to choose from.
Been going there lately for brunch! Love eating them with porridge. I love how they put sweet potatoes with the porridge. Add to the taste.


7. Piano. 

Digital piano to be exact. Been wanting to have one since I was young! My wish came true this year! Got this for my birthday. *dancing dancing* The happiest thing that could happen is when you get to get anything you wish for your birthday. And my wish is to have a piano. Digital piano is good enough! 

There's no picture for this. It's a secret for now.

8. Favorite quote of the month! 

This is definitely one of the quotes that I love. 

-You can choose to hide behind the hurt and trauma you've been stockpiling your whole life, using it as an excuse to justify your behavior or avoiding dealing with the issues, risking dysfunctional relationships and potentially disease OR you can choose to heal it up and let it go.-

Your choice. :)

Life's to short to be sad about every single things. Learn to let them go. Fill your life with tiny bits of happiness. 




Okay, I shall stop here. Couldn't find anything else to put into the favorite list. Haha. Till next time.

Xoxo.










No comments :