Monday, June 24, 2013

Second day in Bangkok!

So it's my second day here! So far So good! I can't understand a single thing of what they are saying. But it's okay!

Jacq and I went to Terminal 21. Man! That shopping mall is huge! It's a gazillions times bigger then The Spring in Kuching! You can shop till you drop in just that shopping mall. There's a lot of different brands there which I love because there's not much brands in Kuching. It's mostly the same brand in Kuching. 

In Kuching, there is always one problem - where to eat? I'm serious! People are constantly asking their friends where to eat. Haha. But here! There's too much to choose from. Haha. There's a lot of choices that you can choose! 

What I love about this shopping mall is that every single floors, there are of different styles. Or you can say you're in a different country. I like the concept how they build this shopping mall. Man those architects are brilliant! Not to mention the toilets! Love it! It's so huge! And so nice! I went into two of the toilets. One of them looks like the chamber of secret! It's so nice! There's a lot of mirrors! They are huge man! Such a good place to camwhore!


See! Omg. 

There a more photos, but I'm lazy to upload it here. Hehe. 

Went to MBK next. Had to use the train station to get there. We were buying tickets using the machine and it was in Thai language. We had no idea what we were doing. But thanks to this two ladies, there was a selection of language. We didn't even notice! So funny. It was so cool. We got our tickets and headed to the train. But before that we had to slot the ticket into this machine. It's super funny. Because its our first time using train in Thailand and we had no idea how things work. 

MBK is gigantic. It's super long. And there are so many floors. Every floors sell different things. We were looking for SIM card. But couldn't find it. Buy luckily we found it in the end. Immediately call my parents! Miss them much!! 

After MBK we went to Siam. It's very near to MBK. We were walking and walking and walking. Until! We found this shop called loft. Damn they sell all those cute stuffs! Ahhhh I want them! There were two floors. We were there for like two hours man! There's so many things to see! So cute and adorable! There's this two chairs, which are adjustable. We adjusted it and didnt know how to fix it back! It's was a super funny scene. I was laughing and laughing and laughing non-stop. In the end, we just leave it there. And when we went back it was fixed! Haha. Someone must have fixed it. There was a camera there. Man, those people who saw us must have laughed too! Bought some cute stuffs there! 


We headed to Siam paragon. It's a more high end shopping mall. What I'm excited about that place is that there's Royce there! Omg! I'm so gonna buy those chocolates and bring them home!

Had dinner at this place. I don't know what is it called. Man I eat a lot! I mean as compared to when I was back home. I'm so tireddddddd.

Xoxo.







No comments :