Saturday, June 1, 2013

Hello June!

It's June already! Half of the year is gone! And I mean gone! It just went 'poof' and became cococrunch! Haha. Kidding guys. Pretty amazed by the number of views on my blog. Thanks guys! Whoever you are. Appreciate it!

I finally got my dress from Zalora! Love it to the max! Love the materiel! Loving the leather! Love the cutting of the dress! Love it! I got it earlier but because I was not at home two days straight during the time they deliver the dress, I had to go to their headquarter and get my dress. Haha. Planning to get a leather skirt from Zalora. Found one already! The price is reasonable too! Man! I'm in love with leather material nowadays. How can you not love leather material? Haha. 

I followed David Choi on twitter that day! And guess what?! He messaged me personally on twitter! I was so shocked and happy! I can't believe he did that! It was an honored to receive a message from him! 


See! I was so happy! I even post it on Instagram! Haha. I replied his message but it was not sent out because he didnt follow me. Too bad :S hope he'll follow me one day! I don't know if he did this to every single person who followed him. But nevertheless I'm still very happy that he actually make the effort to thank me! I love his songs! Continue to produce more great songs David! Hope to see him in real life one day! Haha. Really am happy.

Anyone know how imotiv works? As in how can I put my blog in there? I have no idea how. :S help anyone? If you know how, do feel free to comment! Appreciate much! And how do you even put your Instagram account on your blog? I have no idea. Teach me people! I really appreciate your help.

Edited: okay guys, I googled how to put Instagram on blog. And I did it. 

Till here guys! Hope you enjoy reading my blog! 

Xoxo.

1 comment :

jumnicole said...

I clicked on your blog randomly and was plesantly suprised to see this =)))