Sunday, April 28, 2013

Over the weekend.

Yes people! I'm back!

Starbucks is having a promotion! half price people! Every Tuesday and Friday. From 5 to 7 pm. Grab them before its too late! I can't wait for Tuesday to come! This promotion only last until end of May (if I'm not wrong). Yeah! Can save a lot!

And yes! Iron man 3! This movie is so nice! Recommend you guys to go and watch! Love this movie much! Isn't iron man handsome?! HAHAHAHA.

So here's the synopsis.

Brilliant industrialist Tony Stark/Iron Man is pitted against an enemy whose reach knows no bounds. When Stark finds his personal world destroyed at his enemy's hands, he embarks on a harrowing quest to find those responsible. This journey, at every turn, will test his mettle. With his back against the wall, Stark is left to survive by his own devices, relying on his ingenuity and instincts to protect those closest to him. As he fights his way back, Stark discovers the answer to a question that has secretly haunted him: does the man make the suit or does the suit make the man?

Went movie with some friends at GSC. It's my first time to GSC since its open in Kuching. Haha. The quality of the sound is better than Mbo. No joke. Haha. But I prefer Mbo's chair. Lol.

After movie, we went to Mcd for supper. The airport Mcd. It was so crowded. I didn't eat tho. Whyyyy? Because me and my friend made a deal. We're not eating Mcd for one whole year. Yeap. I mean it. A one whole year.

Mcd is yummy. Yes I agree. But! It's not good for your health! With all those fried food, how can you live healthily?! Haha. People! Stop eating Mcd and start eating healthily!

So last Saturday, my parents and I went to town to have lunch. It was paradise. Haven't been there for so long. The food was paradise. This shop is famous for their satay and other food. I'll post some pictures of it. And I ate 'kantong'! If my generation don't know what 'kantong' is, man, friends I tell you, you missed out the greatest moment of your childhood life! I'll post a picture of it. It's like abc, but the difference is that it's made a solid shape, secured with a stick. Haha. I don't know how to describe it. But man, it's super delicious and yummy! Readers, if you're not from Kuching, do visit Kuching and try this! I love this when I was younger, and I'm still loving it now!

Okay, there's a picture of friendship park in the evening. It's been super long since I went jogging. Because of the weather and I was busy with my exam, I didn't really have the time. And I was lazy too. But then I realized its time to start jogging again. I break my 5km record! Yeah! It felt good. Haha.

From my previous few posts, I mentioned I tried button up's dress and didn't buy. But then, I went back to button up and bought that dress. Haha. I've this obsession with dress these days. And I even do a French manicure.

My friend was telling me how girly I became. Haha. Because I seldom wear dress. And nail polish?! This is so note. Oh wells. Haha. It's not a bad thing aite?

It's two am in the morning and I should sleep because I have sleep later. But I'm not tired. Exam is coming real soon. Counting the days to exam. Have to really work hard. I know I can and I will. Have
Faith people!

Alright, I think I'll stop here. Will update my blog soon.

Xoxo.









No comments :