Saturday, April 20, 2013

It's a happy day!

Hello readers! Those who read my blog, do continue to read my blog. Support me yo! Haha. Tho I might not know you. Haha.

Okay, so what happened today?! I've been hungry the whole day! Went for brunch around 11 something, went home and made edamame because I was hungry! How come?! I just ate not long ago. Haha. Big appetite.

Went shopping today! Hahaha. Went to Elle. I tried one dress and I loved it! But it's too big! They don't have smaller size. But the other Elle at the spring, they have the size I want. I really love that dress! I want that dress! Lol. While shopping, I realized my driving license and some cards went missing! It's gone! Have no idea where they were. Went to look inside the car, but were no where to be seen. Apparently it didn't bothered me. Haha. I don't really bother whether its lost or not. Continue shopping. Haha.

Tried few clothes at button up. That dress is nice too! But didn't buy la. Haha. And I like the colour of the trousers! Hehe.

Bought some groceries. Food! I need food. Am always hungry now and then. Haha. Went home to look for my driving license and thank god I found it. It must have slipped when I weren't aware. Luckily it dropped at home. Haha. If not i'll have no idea what to do.

Today is my daddy's birthday! Happy birthday daddy! I love you! May you stay healthy and happy always!

Here are some photos of the clothes I tried at button up. Not bad right? I liked it la. Haha.

I guess till here guys. Enjoy reading!

Xoxo.





No comments :