Monday, November 19, 2012

So, that day i went to Starbucks and the barista working there told me they are closed for business around 3 in the afternoon. I was so shocked. ;O Why are you guys closed for business? Yea right. He is just kidding with me. They are not closed for business. Hello don't tipu me can or not? Haha
They are just so friendly :) Starbucks planner I'm so near in getting you! Wait and see! I will get you one day.

Unfold 2 is out people! Support them by watching their videos and subscribe too! by JinnyboyTv
Watch unfold first. After that, watch unfold two :)

I want the nice guy hoodie! I saw a girl wearing thew exact hoodie that I want! Can I have the hoodie for my birthday present? :) Santa santa all I want for christmas is that hoodie :) wait. no santa. I want my family to stay healthy! The nice guy hoodie is my second wish! :)

 What do you want to study next time girl? I don't know  ._. why you don't know?
Wait. I know what i wanna do! I want to open a nursery and take care of the kids! I love kids. They are just so cute and adorable. How can people not love kids? They are like angels. My heart just melts when they smile. Kidding :) If my heart really melts I wont be here blogging. Okay. They are just too cute! I just wanna squeeze them and hug them! ;)

I have two more papers to go. One is Chemistry and one is Physics. Paper one. Wish me luck!
I need to save money. I cannot keep on wasting money. Girl you gotta save! Yes. I will. :)

I earned myself RM 500 from Yayasan! So gonna keep that money. I want a camera lens. But I guess I don't wanna get one for now. I gotta save money. Camera lens is just something that I want. It's not something that I need. Hehe. I can still buy it next time. :)

Officially banning myself from mcd. I gotta stop eating Mcd and all those junk food. No more junk stuffs till Chinese New Year. No more coke. No more french fries. No more tit bits. They are your enemies! hahahaha

I wonder how many people actually read my blog. Tell me yo. I want to know!

I think i'm gonna die one day of consuming too much coffee. This is bad. I know I have to cut down on my coffee intake. But it's getting worse. Whyyyyy? I also don't know why. Coffee is just too addictive. It's like a habit forming. It's like I can't live without coffee. Not. Kidding :) I can live without coffee. Coffee is just coffee. Not something that I can't live without. After my exam I must cut down on my coffee intake.

My temper is getting worse. I need to calm down. I'm too impatient. This is bad. I need to meditate. Umm~ I need to reflect myself. Yes. I must.

I want this post to be a long post. So my mum bought two phone wallet from Groupon few months ago. Somehow the phone wallets are not here yet. I've been patiently waiting for it to arrived. But it seems like there is something wrong. Some people did not received the phone wallet just yet. And I am one of them. Why is this happening? I want to see the phone wallet NOW. Where are you? Okay I just have to be patient. I've been waiting for weeks. I can wait for few days more. It's okay.

I wish that one day, I have the opportunity to meet WongFuProduction, KevJumba, NigaHiga and Aj Rafael.

Till here.

xoxo

No comments :