Monday, November 19, 2012

A day out with them.

I mentioned in my previous post that Freda is back from Labuan. Me and the girls went out yesterday. We went to life cafe for lunch. Then we went to ZenQ. It's super yummy! Here's some pictures! Looks yummy right? Tasted yummy too. :) People! Go and try their desserts! The shop is located at 101. The price is quite reasonable. I like the grass jelly. It's ice covered with something-which-I-don't-know-what-it-is. Lol. We ordered 3 different desserts. I shared with Pik Ai. Hehe. First picture is mine and Pik Ai's, second is Jacq's, third is Freda's.




Wei Wei, Denise and Denise's younger sister came over. Had a nice chat with them. :) Denise's younger sister is so cute! She has big cute eyes! She's skinny too! Headed to The Spring for dinner. But before dinner, we cam whore! Chris and Wei Wei joined us for dinner. Went to Sushi Sakae for dinner. The food was okay. Not bad. Freda see you soon :) 



Till here. xoxo

No comments :