Thursday, October 25, 2012

25.10.2012

Oh hi yo!
I'm back to blog! 
Had my Economics Paper 2 yesterday. 
Hope i can score for this paper. *finger crossed*
My next paper will be on the 31st! Physics Paper 2! Ahhhh.
Hope I can score for this paper too.
So, I saw bought a dress few days ago. On the internet. 
From CLOSETmino. I love their dresses! They were so cute! I wish they were all mine! HAHA! 
My dress arrived today! *Wink* The dress fits me well. :) which is a good thing! 
They also had a competition where you like their page. Comment on which dresses you like and share the picture! 
The chances of winning is obviously very thin like a paper. But I do hope I am one of the winner.
I also saw this Elken. There is a blood donation campaign going on. I always wanted to donate my blood and help those who need it. But, I don't think I'm even eligible to donate my blood. Due to my weight. Ahhhhh. 
They're giving free Elken Spirurina. Don't know how it's spelled. I want! It's so nice! But it's too expensive.
Iphone 5! Where are you?! Why are you not here yet? I can't wait for Iphone 5! It's everywhere else except Kuching ;( sad case.
Long post today :) 



Xoxo.


No comments :