Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hello Tuesday!

Hey guys! I'm back to blog. 
I was lazy to blog. Now that I have the mood to blog, it's best I spend my time blogging instead of doing something else. 
So, on Sunday, I help my friends out at the Lion Nursing Home. There is a charity sale going on that morning. We had to wake up early to scoop the 'tau fu hua' into this container. There are about 200 containers. We were fast! Managed to finish our task even before 6.30!
You know why? Because we woke up around 4 to prepare. Haha. It was fun scooping the 'tau fu hua'. It was my first time tho!
There were a lot of people at the charity sales. We managed to sold out our 'tau fu hua'! Yeah! Cheers! We also helped to sell other foods and stuffs. Happy that we managed to sold them out! Literally means we helped the old folks home there. Cause it's a charity sales! And the money earned form the sales is given to the old folks home there. We were tired but had fun too. 
After the sale, we went to the airport. Apparently, Freda flew back to Kuching from Kl then flew from Kl to Miri then to Labuan. So, we meet her up before the next flight. 
She treated us Starbucks! Thanks! :)
I had piano in the afternoon. I went again to Starbucks at night. Hehe. And I think I stepped on a toad! Like seriously! It was dark at night. And I didnt even notice there was a toad there. I know I heard something, It should be the toad. Sorry toad. 
Got myself the planner from Starbucks! Yea! Waited so long for the planner! The planner is so nice! I chose the red one! It's really really super nice. Love it!

So, I went for a movie on Monday, which was yesterday. Watched the rise of guardian! It was super duper nice! Really! The next movie I want to watch is Breaking Dawn Part 2! I downloaded Part 1 just so I can watch part 2 in cinema! Part 1 is super nice! Heard from friends that Part 2 is also nice. 

I'm having my holiday now. And I have plans! My plan was to solve the rubic's cube 4x4. I had one. For quite some time. But didn't managed to solve it. So, I took my time, went to YouTube, and learn it from there! Finally! I managed to solve it! That plan is done. Now, I have another plan. I want to make a video. Yes. You heard me. A video. I have several plans. I want to bake cake. And I don't know what else. Will think of them after finishing other plans. 

I went to Kuching High School today. Accompany Jacqueline to get her slip given by Yayasan. Then, we went for lunch at the the the coffee shop. Umm, it's opposite a temple in town. It's famous for their sate there. But, too bad the sate stall was not open yet. Went to BSN after that. To withdrawal money! Withdraw PMR money way back in 2010. And to change the Slip Premium to units. After changing them into units, you can collect the money after months. It's worth waiting. Cause it's a lot of money.

It's 10.27 P.M. now. Four days of holiday. *Poof* Gone. It's okay. At least I have fun. 

xoxo.

No comments :