Friday, April 11, 2014

Trip to Beaconfield and Beauty Point | 11.4.2014

Hello people! It's time for me to blog again. Been busy with assignments. Down with 3. Going to hand another one soon! Wish me luck okay! Hehe.

Anyways, I went to the mining site (Beaconfield) and Beauty point to see the platypus and seahorse! This trip is so much better then the first trip that I went. Maybe because of the weather. It was scorching the last trip but this trip, it was windy. I'll tell you how strong the wind was in a moment. 

At the mining site, we get to see the ore where they extract the gold. The building is so old and nice. There's this golden hand; a sign to tell you that you can touch the button or press the thingy. And it will work. It is so cool. It's so cold over there! The wind is so strong! Haha. 

We went to Beauty Point next. Where the platypus and seahorse are. I have neither see a playtypus not a seahorse before. Oh maybe seahorse. But not platypus. It's a mammal that lays eggs. Mammals give birth right? But not this. This mammal lays eggs. I don't really enjoy the playtypus. Lol. Because it's not cute I guess. Haha. 

We then went to see the Kinder. I reckon that's how you spell it. Not really sure though. Haha. It looks like a porcupine. Haha. I'll show you a picture of them in a moment. 

Then we went to see the seahorse! It smells inside. But it was okay. Haha. There were sea dragon too! I never seen a sea dragon before! It's my first time! It's so pretty and beautiful! We were told that male seahorses lay eggs! And that a seahorse once laid 1001 seahorses! Maximum! But normally it's few hundreds. 

Oh oh! You know what's funny?! They use seahorse for medicine and apparently it's good for the guys! And if you want to have more babies please recommend your husband to eat some seahorses! Hahahahah. The your guide was like 'This is why I have six children!'. Hahahahhaha. So funny ar. Haha.

We get to touch the seahorse too! And get to touch and hold hermit crab! I'll show you those pictures now!


See how strong the wind is! My hair!











That's all for now! I'll be back for more blog post!

Xoxo!

No comments :