Sunday, June 16, 2013

Perth.

Finally I'm here in Perth! Touchdown baby! 5 hours plus of flight was tiring. Cannot stand sitting on a chair for 5 hours. It was flying at a high altitude that the pressure was so great it hurts my ears. I think the pressure is squeezing my brain too. Omg. 

Landed around 5.30 in the morning. It was so cold! Less than 15 degree Celsius I would say. Had Mcd for breakfast! Had bacon and egg McMuffin. you cant find it in Kuching! It was nice. It was my first Mcd meal after Chinese New Year. I'm insisting on not eating Mcd for one whole year. But I had no choice. It's alright. When I'm back I won't eat Mcd. I used to love eating Mcd but not anymore. Sorry Mcd you're not my best friend anymore. You're outta my list! Because you're unhealthy! Here's a picture of the food.


Ta-daa! That's cappuccino. We don't have that in Kuching too.


This is avocado and chicken salad I think? It's super yummy. Bad thing about it is that those white thingy-cheese is super salty. Can't imagine the saltiness of the salad. Searched for it again but I forgot what's the name of the stall. Too bad. 


It's a summer winter people! When you're feeling cold, just stand under the sun and you'll feel warm. I wanna get a leather jacket over there. Saw nice leather jacket but it's too expensive. The one I'm wearing right now belong to my cousin's. Love her leather jacket! It's really nice and comfy. Thanks cousin for lending it to me! Hope I can find one here soon. 


It's so windy! We were at Garden City. Walking around shopping, window shopping. I can't believe those shopping malls close at 5 or 5.30 in the evening! They only open until 9 or 9.30 (I forgot which time) on Thursday. What?! Why?? I wanna slowly enjoy my shopping spree le. Life in Perth is really relaxing. Shops are close before 6. What to do after 6? Well, enjoy yourself at home! Lol.


This is yummy. Aunt made this for the wedding. 


She made this too. The wedding cake! Nice right?


The Chinese tea set.


Inside the church.





The wedding car. Love this. Vintage much? Haha.



Cute baby!


Haha. I'm amazed to see the pig. It's so long. So crunchy and juicy. Hahaha.  Yummy yummy.


Dinner held at tsunami sushi. The decoration is so nice. It's super cold that night. Dinner was held at an open space. So imagine that! It was less than 10 degrees! 


Here's the proof. See! Super cold. Was shivering. Haha. But it's once in a lifetime experience though. I mean like I've never been to any places with less than 10 degree Celsius. Some of you might have, but not me ma. Haha. Lol

Anyway, I should stop. There's too much to write. Gonna talk more about this trip soon! 

Xoxo.






















No comments :